- Tennis re-strings
- Squash re-strings
- Tennis/squash re-strings – £20
- Tennis re-strings with big banger or big banger hybrid – £22
Tension – Ranges in tension are varied depending on playing style. A tightly strung racket will provide more ‘feel’ at the expense of power and vice versa. ‘Feel’ will diminish on a less tightly strung racket, but the power will increase. The permissible range is usually stated on the racket itself.
How do I know if my racket needs restringing?
Check whether any of the strings have frayed. A frayed string will be close to breaking.
A loss in string tension is another reason to consider restringing. A loss in tension will reduce the amount of control and power you are able to generate which will affect the performance of the racket.
Signs your strings have lost tension:
- Your racket is beginning to feel ‘dead’ or lifeless.
- You have to swing harder to get the ball to go deeper.
- You make good contact with the ball but aren’t getting as many solid contacts.
- The sound has changed when making contact with the ball.
SS Tennis Coaching pride ourselves on a quick turnover.
Wilson Overgrips also available – £2
Sorry, no Tweets were found.